PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Closed

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everybody!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our semi-weekly Community Chat on Wednesday, September 12th, from 1-2 pm PT (4-5 pm ET).

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board. As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

How Community Chat works:

The chat opens at 1 pm PT. Once the chat is open, PayPal Community members may participate and ask questions by using the "Reply to topic" button.

In order to post in the chat, you must be a PayPal Community member. If you'd like email updates on the chat, click the "Options" menu and select Subscribe. Smiley Happy

During the chat, PayPal Moderators will answer general PayPal questions in real-time.

At 2 pm PT, the chat will close and lock. Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the following hour.

Please feel free to RSVP to the chat by clicking "Me too" at the bottom of this post. See you then!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Lazlovancat
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a specific CS rep. I can go through to help me out today (like a dispute rep. or the specific person who reviewed and decided on my case)?? My time is running out.  I had to wait for today to get any concrete answers. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Lazlovancat wrote:

Is there a specific CS rep. I can go through to help me out today (like a dispute rep. or the specific person who reviewed and decided on my case)?? My time is running out.  I had to wait for today to get any concrete answers. 

Hi @Lazlovancat,

While there is not a specific person who is able to be contacted regarding a case, the customer service team can answer questions about the status of the case. Based on what you said earlier, it seems that the status of the case is now waiting on you to ship back the item, so it's best to comply with those instructions and wait out the outcome before spending the time contacting customer service again. If things go well, there will be no need to contact because the case will close in your favor.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

SaraSally123

Hi, just wondering if you can help me out. I have just been scammed. This girl Scammed out of $60 .

Her name is Christina <removed> 

Transaction ID is 9k816666Y37216351

Transaction made at 16:33:40 BST

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@SaraSally123 wrote:

Hi, just wondering if you can help me out. I have just been scammed. This girl Scammed out of $60 .

Her name is Christina <removed>  

Transaction ID is 9k816666Y37216351

Transaction made at 16:33:40 BST

Hey @SaraSally123,

Oh no! Fraudulent activity is definitely a concern. Are you the buyer or seller? If you're a buyer, you can file a dispute against the transaction using information here. If you're the seller, we'll need a bit more information about what happened to know what options you may have. Thank you!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SaraSally123

sure . i have screenshots. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@SaraSally123 wrote:

sure . i have screenshots. 

Hi @SaraSally123,

Great! You can provide them here, just make sure they don't contain any personal information, and that they comply with our Community Guidelines. Otherwise, you can just provide the details. Thanks!

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

Anfang

Error setting up express checkout on website. I signed up for merchant account and connected it using express checkout but payment gateway doesnt show on site.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

@Anfang wrote:

Error setting up express checkout on website. I signed up for merchant account and connected it using express checkout but payment gateway doesnt show on site.

Hi @Anfang,

Uh oh, sorry to hear you're having issues setting up your express checkout. 😞 I would advise reaching out to our Merchant Integration Technical Support Community for assistance with this issue. Hopefully they're able to help get the issue resolved!

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

Armandg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I escalated a transaction thorough paypal, because the seller was not responsive. After I escalated, 7 days later (after review) . paypal asked more information from me as a response. they said I have 7 days to provide more proof and reply. As I was gathering my information to submit, paypal resolution center did not allow me to submit and the subject matter went to "review" again. So I never sent a second information reply, and it went into review again, what does this mean?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@Armandg wrote:

Hi,

I escalated a transaction thorough paypal, because the seller was not responsive. After I escalated, 7 days later (after review) . paypal asked more information from me as a response. they said I have 7 days to provide more proof and reply. As I was gathering my information to submit, paypal resolution center did not allow me to submit and the subject matter went to "review" again. So I never sent a second information reply, and it went into review again, what does this mean?

Hi @Armandg,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with a transaction and with the Resolution Center. If the case went to review, it sounds like what you submitted may have gone through. If you have any doubt, please reach out to customer service to let them know that you think the information did not go through. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.