FRAUD Site: hionmail.com / Feng Lan Liao

Rhopil
New Community Member

I just discovered I was defrauded over $100 on a FAKE shoe site that PayPal is in partnership with. The FAKE site took my $100+ payment for two pair of athletic shoes--but the site does not exist. Became suspicious when I did not receive any confirmation from the site so I checked on line and this FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY dates back to 2010! And PayPal is still in partnership w/ this FRAUD--and still allowing them to take payments. It is Chinese based and I do not understand how six years later this can still be going on. Has anyone else had a FRAUDULENT encounter with PayPal as a partner? I am hoping PayPal will do the right thing and refund my payments. Very disturbing. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you did not receive your goods, you have 180 days to file an Item Not Received dispute on the PayPal transaction.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It is buyer beware out in the Internet Wild West.  Always investigate sites and sellers before buying is all.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.