limited account information

brettddglas
New Community Member

My account was limited because a buyer didnt read my listing where it says clearly to allow 3 Business days for order to process. The order came through on a 3 day holiday weekend. I shipped it Wednesday but my account was already limited for the customer complaining of non shipment. There is a problem with this process. They dont inquire the seller to resolve this quickly. They demand a bunch of information I have no answers for and perhaps you can help.

1) My account is a personal account selling personal items. I do NOT have a website but they require one in the information they require from me. What do I put for a website? I put "not applicable" and it says it is not a valid website. I dont put anything and it says it is required. What to do?

2) They want invoices for the items I guess. These are used items that no longer  have invoices though they require invoices. Also, I plan on doing a little drop shipping. I dont have invoices for these things as I do not stock anything. What do I put there?

They wont release my money for the items I sold until I figure this out. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

I understand why they are doing what they are doing as I am sure they have had many fraud problems so as usual... the honest people are they ones put out the most.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well how are the items sold? How do people find out about your items to even buy them?  If it is a marketplace, a forum? Put that website in.

Is there a text field for you to explain that these are old, personal, second hand items that no longer have receipts?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.