Appealing a claim after its closed

Ruby120
Contributor
Contributor
As a buyer, I opened a claim to receive a full refund. The claim was closed and ruled in seller's favor with out refund to me. I appealed it and now the seller wants to issue a partial refund to get me out of their hair. The partial refund they are offering is merely pennies. If I deny, can I appeal again? How many times can I appeal the same case?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Erica

Hi Ruby120,

Thanks for reaching out to us here! I'm sorry to hear about the claim. If you deny the seller's offer then PayPal will continue with our investigation and make a decision based off of the evidence provided. You are only able to appeal a case once, so be sure to include all relevant information to help us make the best decision. We'd also recommend that you attempt to work with the seller to help reach an amicable resolution.

I hope this helps!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

AlexzG
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I sold an item on Bonanza and the buyer has filed a claim saying that it is counterfeit .the item is from a well known retail store and I have the receipt for it. What can I do to prove this?

Login to Me Too

deanackroyd
New Community Member

How do I make an Appeal? There is no option on the closed case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.