From business to personal

srod
New Community Member

Ugh Im so frustrated right now. I called the customer service # because I saw on here that you had to call them to switch your account from a business to a personal. Well the lady said she downgraded my account back to personal but when I logged back in it still showed as business. When I told her this she put me on hold again for a long time and then came back on theline and said its fixed, whenI tried to log in it wouldnt let me. After going back and forth and being put on hold numerous times turns out she closed my account. And the only reason I knew this was because I received an email telling me this. She wasnt even aware of what was going on.  After I told her this she told me that was the only way to do it. Is that right? Did I really just loose all my purchase history etc etc from my account? Can it not be fixed?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@srod

They can easily downgrade it without closing it, sounds as though you got a customer services agent that has no idea what she is doing.  Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.