PayPal Is Taking My Money

AudioPlug

PayPal limited my account & was asking for information that I didn't have like a TIN or EIN number. I don't have those things because what I do is not an actual business. I just sell beats from my house. The only reason I have a business account is because PayPal opened a similar case like this a month back & said if I want my account on good standing grounds I should upgrade to a business account (which I did because PayPal would not let me use it without upgrading). & now they are telling me provide all of this business information that I don't have. When they limited my account they froze my balace & held all the money transferring to my bank account & the funds will probably not be released until I sumbit all of the information I don't have. If that is the case I just want to downgrade my account again because this is truly ridiculous. PayPal or someone please help me!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Downgrade your account by calling PayPal.  Click Contact on bottom of page.  We do not have access to people's accounts to troubleshoot or make adjustments.  This is a user forum only.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AudioPlug

Can I downgrade my account while it is limited?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you are in USA,you can use your social secuirty number,many do,as they run a sole proprietor business from home. 

Login to Me Too

AudioPlug

I don't want to run a business & I already have my ssn connected to my PayPal account

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

then call paypal and ask to downgrade.

But if you keep selling and using Paypal to collect payment,it is a business !

if you collect $20,000 and 200 transactions selling products and service,PAYPAL will send you a 1099,

Login to Me Too

AudioPlug

Since January I made approximately $1,739.75. & I can downgrade my account while it is still limited?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

call Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.