Can't link payoneer with Paypal

farrukh007
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

I want to transfer payments from may Paypal account to my Payoneer account.

When i created my Paypal account then in creation Process i added my Payoneer Master Debit card details in it.

Now according to the Steps i should be seeing an option of "Link and Confirm your bank account",

but i cant find it anywhere.

I also have my Full Details of US payment Service from Payoneer acount.

can some body guide me  plz???

Thanks

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

PayPal_AdamD

Hi farrukh007 -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. Due to the risk associated with these types of banks, we do not allow the to be used through PayPal. You would have to add a tradtional bank account to withdraw funds.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Miilee
New Community Member

Whenever i try to link Paypal with payoneer card, the error occurs that the card can not be linked please try another card.

Help please.

Login to Me Too

novakin
New Community Member

Due to your security BS, paypal become pain in the A.. Service. Not to mention besides your "great" security, easy to hack. My acc was already hacked and pulled -$500, all the luck, transaction was blocked, same as my transactions got blocked FFS. And after that I needed to upload photos of my passport, ID's and such. Very secuuure !!!

Not reliable as once was...

Second problem, I tried adding payoneer, dead end.

Third problem, when paying on some sites like: Gaming sites, buying games or purchasing unreal engine, dead end again some error pops out from paypal service.

All in All from 10, paypal got down to 2, I don't understand how people still use this service ?

SHOP WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD ON THRUSTED SITES AND YOU AIN"T GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE, ITS VERY EASY...

Login to Me Too

awais1211
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal_AdamD,

My payoneer bank account was confirmed in Paypal Account but somehow paypal removed my payoneer bank account. I am keep trying to add payoneer bank account with paypal but it show error. Please tell me how i add my payoneer bank account with paypal. 

Best Regards,

Awais.

Login to Me Too

GT14452
Contributor
Contributor

Hi how are you? did you resolve your situation? im trying to add a payoneer account to paypal and i want to resolve that as well. best regards

Login to Me Too

farrukh007
Contributor
Contributor

Due to the risk associated with these types of banks, we do not allow the to be used through PayPal. You would have to add a tradtional bank account to withdraw funds.

Login to Me Too

GT14452
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You!

Login to Me Too

biaali
New Community Member

hi ,i have an account in PayPal. when it asked to put info of ur bank in the option of link a bank,i puted the given information of my payoneer account to link my bank with PayPal . paypal  accept ghe information and itsend a small amount in my account which i verify.i have also recive an email that ur account is verified .but as i put payoneer mastercard info to link my credit card it shows that the card is not acceptable. if the card is not acceptable then tell me the way to get paid without card......

as i hv joined an online democrate socity for earning.....there paypal is a paying method and m unable to link the card plz give us a levreg

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Don't use Payoneer as you will get nothing but problems.  PayPal doesn't not accept it as a payment method, and transfers to it or the bank account linked to it take forever to complete if they ever do.  The most you can do with Payoneer is to verify your account with it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.