Can't link payoneer with Paypal

farrukh007
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

I want to transfer payments from may Paypal account to my Payoneer account.

When i created my Paypal account then in creation Process i added my Payoneer Master Debit card details in it.

Now according to the Steps i should be seeing an option of "Link and Confirm your bank account",

but i cant find it anywhere.

I also have my Full Details of US payment Service from Payoneer acount.

can some body guide me  plz???

Thanks

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Juan8
Contributor
Contributor

I know it has been a while since you posted this but I am just wondering if it is still possible to verify my Paypal account with a Payoneer account and simply put the payments I receive from my online job into my Paypal wallet after I have verified my Paypal account? I am having tons of trouble accepting my payments because my PayPal is not verified. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Payoneer is still not acceptable to PayPal.  Best to use a local walk-in bank or any bank with a walk-in branch.

Login to Me Too

brouklou
New Community Member

But why PayPal is not accepting payoneer while payoneer say that they allows us to use PayPal ??

The ptoblem is almost from paypal's rules !! Pleaae verify it because it must be edited !!!!!!

Login to Me Too

3v1L

Iqusan
Contributor
Contributor

you cannot link with paypal and payoneer. read this article for more details:

https://earn-with-wordpress-blog.blogspot.com/2017/07/you-cant-link-payoneer-with-paypal.html

Login to Me Too

kassouh
New Community Member

I just received my payoneer prepaid mastercard, and I tried to link it to my paypal account, but I was not able to do so, what should I do, the company I'm working with uses paypal to send payments, I really need your help.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

VCMP
New Community Member

Can we confirm now paypal account via payoneer mastercard?

Login to Me Too

Jmayne
New Community Member

Hi. Did you ever resolve this problem? I have the same issues! So frustrating.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The way to resolve the problem is to NOT use Payoneer.

Login to Me Too

imelda_parado
Contributor
Contributor

hello! how to link my payoneer mastercard to paypal account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.