PayPal not letting me pay for things unless I add a card ?!

Lewis12349
Contributor
Contributor
Hello guys so I've been having a lot off problems lately.. I just got off the phone to PayPal as was having the 601 error code on eBay when trying to purchase items. I spoke to a very helpful guy who done some thing and made it work.. Ok so I bye one thing go to bye another and nope the 601 error code comes back up.. I called back up and was asked to link my card I do not want to add my bank account to my PayPal as I'm not one for saving my card details online.. It may be safe as houses but I'm not doing it. Do I really HAVE to add a card to pay for things with money that I have in my PayPal? Either way I'm not going to do it lol.. I think it's a bloody joke! Fair enough make it a secure site but don't stop people spending there own money! I'm so close to giving up and just closing my account.. Any one help please? Thanks so much Lewis!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you want to use PayPal you follow their rules.  You accept there policies when you sign up for PayPal service.  You are free to drop the service when it doesn't fit your needs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.