Paypal debit card refund

Sliquid
Contributor
Contributor

Just a quick question here guys, I had made a purchase at bestbuy for a few things, ended up returning most of what was purchased. They processed the refund, I have the receipt stating so, however, I do not see a pending refund on my side with paypal. About how long does it take for a refund to come back to the PP Debit Card and back into my account?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Debit and credit card refunds take up to 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sliquid
Contributor
Contributor

so you're telling me, that when the funds are being refunded to my paypal issued debit card, which is tied directly to my paypal account, it takes 30 days? You sir have to be wrong or joking, it is part of paypals own system and therefore should only take a standard of 3-5 or 5-7. Being that it is infact  a part of paypals system, once the funds are sent to the card, they should immediately be available for me. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you don't believe me, look it up yourself.  Why would I lie.  And I said it takes UP TO 30 days.  It says it in the Help topics for pete's sake.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sliquid
Contributor
Contributor

"ahh ahh he said it!"

I got my money back, but thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.