paypal full site

rdjdcj
New Community Member
I am on a mobile phone and I used to be able to access PayPal full site but it keeps directing me to the mobile site and I am NOT able to find out how to get on the full site can anyone help me get on the full site? Thanks
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

BassFishinColt
New Community Member
We're you ever able to access the full site for PayPal? I am not able to do so either.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here with your question!

Some mobile browsers may not allow the site to be seen in a format other than the mobile version. The explanation is a bit complicated, but this article helps explain it a bit and provides some options for working around it. 🙂

I hope this helps!

Erica

Login to Me Too

jc4
New Community Member
The mobile site doesn't let you make pay pal credit payments. It always says congrats you're paid in full this month (when my payment is due even that day). Signed up for automatic payments & they never worked. Had 2 customer service agents "give up" on the phone & couldn't take or help me make my payment & couldn't even tell me I had to go to the full site, had to find the "full site" solution myself. About to have a late payment today because I can't get to a desktop in time. Ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

laotzuology
Contributor
Contributor

Geez Erica, not everyone has an Apple gadget. So no, that article wasn't helpful.

Login to Me Too

Tonyd79
New Community Member
No. It doesn't help or explain anything. It is the way PayPal wrote their website. Don't try to snow those of us who have written websites and have used many full sites on mobile phones.
Login to Me Too

bryearley
New Community Member
Yeah my phone is set to load the full website. My phone still loads the crapsite. Please fix. Or at least have a link to the full site on the mobile site.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.