Phone number to call for help?

Barb59
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone give me a telephone number to PayPal Help??

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Tgerlicz
New Community Member

How do I talk to a human being?

Login to Me Too

Raveninred
Contributor
Contributor

@Tgerlicz wrote:

How do I talk to a human being?

Hi Tgerlicz;

Need to speak to a Cutomer Service Representative? Log into your PayPal Account, and find the link for "Contact Us"; it should be easy to find. Click that and you'll get a web-pin and a Phone number to call Customer Service - a note: the Web Pin you generate in this visit is only good for 60 mnutes, so it's best to do this when you're ready to call. If you're looking around and just want to see what it looks like : cool, but remember to get a NEW Web Pin (by clicking the Contact Us link) again when you're ready to call.

That web pin and number should get you right to a Cutomer Service Representative who should be able to get a direct line to your problem and your account once you verify it's you and it's your account. I've found that this is the most helpful and quick way to get a resolution with a problem when trying to deal with PayPal.

Go directly for a person, don't try the e-mail (always better to go for a person).

I hope this helps a little.

best of luck

Raven

Login to Me Too

Shai
New Community Member

how do I talk to a real person let alone get customers to my website.

Login to Me Too

Raveninred
Contributor
Contributor

@Shai wrote:

how do I talk to a real person let alone get customers to my website.

Hi Shai;

Ah, question - are you asking how to direct traffic to your website?

Raven

Login to Me Too

jodcrna
New Community Member

The screen for 'contact us by email or phone' is a dead end.  I can find nowhere to actually contact a PayPal person.

Gi ven the millions of dollars that PayPal makes every day.  I would think that you should at least be able to reach them and get a response.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello jodcrna,

I am sorry to hear that you were having difficulty locating the contact information.  Here's how to locate PayPal's contact information:

To get the phone number for PayPal:

1. Log in

2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact Us"

3. Scroll down to section 2 and click on "Call Us"

4. A customer service number and web PIN will appear. 

Hope this helps!

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Freight_train
Contributor
Contributor

Y'all are missing the oint of answer completely.

PayPal people have repeatedly posted the way to find that number.

Agreed, it is time consumming but your fun doesn't end there.   You now have the pure joy of trying to outwit the fool that set the priority choices you are forced to make, all of which are designed to wear you down and cause you to give up.

So wake up folks.   You can get the number that way and resign yourselves to another hour wasted hoping for a resolution or

you can realize they reall do not want to talk to you.

It has nothing to do with how many call they receive or the cost of more reeps. they really do not want to talk to you as you may already have found with the rest of corporate america who feels the the client is the enemy.

I hope you all have fun with this and will likely see you down the page after you expend your efforts to resolve anything here.

Train

Login to Me Too

Raveninred
Contributor
Contributor

@Freight_train wrote:

Y'all are missing the oint of answer completely.

PayPal people have repeatedly posted the way to find that number.

Agreed, it is time consumming but your fun doesn't end there.   You now have the pure joy of trying to outwit the fool that set the priority choices you are forced to make, all of which are designed to wear you down and cause you to give up.

So wake up folks.   You can get the number that way and resign yourselves to another hour wasted hoping for a resolution or

you can realize they reall do not want to talk to you.

It has nothing to do with how many call they receive or the cost of more reeps. they really do not want to talk to you as you may already have found with the rest of corporate america who feels the the client is the enemy.

I hope you all have fun with this and will likely see you down the page after you expend your efforts to resolve anything here.

Train

Hey Train - thought I might point out a litle something that YOU MAY HAVE MISSED COMPLETELY (several times) -

When you use the instructions to GET TO THE WEB PIN, you don't have to DO all that other HOOPLA. I thought that had been made clear MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD by MANY PEOPLE. It has nothing to do with the "cost of more (sic) reeps".

Use the instructions to get A WEB PIN and use THAT Direct Customer Service Number. No waiting. If you can follow those instructions, you won't need to meet anyone at the "end" of the thread.

Luck to you.

Login to Me Too

bubsnews
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get PayPal to respond to any of my emails.  I use the email form in the 'Contact Us' section of their help.  I get an immediate automated email response stating a PayPal rep will contact me with 24-72 hours.  I never hear from PayPal again.

Does this happen for everyone or am I just that special to PayPal???

Login to Me Too

mairsd
New Community Member

How do I get a live person to help that works for PAYPAL, preferably within the USA?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.