What is the minimum amount of BTC I can send?

BigDaddyDragon1
New Community Member

I would like to know what is the minimum amount of Bitcoin I can send from PayPal? Also if anyone knows what are the daily and weekly send limits to external wallets from here? Ty for anyone who has a answer to this so I can avoid dealing with customer support lol

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @BigDaddyDragon1,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about the cryptocurrency and would like to transfer it. You can certainly send and receive crypto to your friends and family or other wallets. Just choose the coin that you would like to send, select the receipt and proceed. There shouldn't be any limit for sending or receiving it. You can put an exact amount of a cryptocurrency to send if you know it. We’ll calculate approximately how much crypto is worth the amount you entered and send that amount of crypto. The dollar value of your sent crypto will change over time, so it could be worth more or less by the time the recipient gets it. Here's the help center article to know more information.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

XxJoSHiExX
Contributor
Contributor

not true... there must be a minimum to send to an external wallet because im trying to send 24$ of btc and its telling me im not sending enough and i need to by more first or have someone send me more first then ill be able to send to external wallet... so whats the real minimum paypal?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @XxJoSHiExX,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues sending crypto to an external wallet. After quite a bit of digging around, I couldn't find any minimum limits to send crypto to an external wallet. However, you're welcome to the reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Best wishes, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

zzyzxlane

"After quite a bit of digging around, I couldn't find any minimum limits to send crypto to an external wallet."  

What kind of "digging around" did you do?  How about you try sending $10 or $20 BTC to a wallet and see what happens. 

Paypal is scamming people by not telling them that THE MINIMUM IS $40.   They need to sued over this.

Login to Me Too

Sure-Lander

It is absolutely  ot true.

There should be a minimum transfer amount to an external wallet, if not it wouldn't keep rejecting my request to transfer $22, asking me to By more. The thing is, not even papal team members seem to know the answer....

Really poor!

Login to Me Too

vbqx
Contributor
Contributor

I'm done with PayPal and will do my best to get other people to stop using this scam app. Just takes all your money in fees while you try and figure out how to send your crypto somewhere else. Not to mention having to sign back in over and over and over with error and bug messages. GARBAGE APP. **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Sure-Lander

Indeed frustrating and a waste of valuable time. 

I think paypay can do better 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.