How to see my bank account number? It only shows last 4 digits

Kam22
Contributor
Contributor

There is some automatic transafer happened to an account which I don't remeber and I can't even see the full account number so that I could check with bank. It's just showing me last 4 digits. Customer care for Paypal isn't working at the moment and on message centre they are jst repeating the replies and not providing me with full account number.

a)  I'm unable to update the automatic transfer to No.

b) I'm unable to find my full account number of the bank linked with Paypal.

c) If I go to resolution centre to raise a dispute, it gives me error all the time.

Please help. Please tell me how can I find my bank account number as I can only see the last 4 digits and customer care is also not helping me to provide me with my full account number.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PotpotHo
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Kam22, about your concern due to security purposes we don't have the information of your account number. You may call your bank to verify that. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

PotpotHo
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Kam22, about your concern due to security purposes we don't have the information of your account number. You may call your bank to verify that. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Nkpaul12
New Community Member
I can't see my account number Please I need help
Login to Me Too

stre
New Community Member

I have linked my local bank account to my PayPal account. I would like to check if I typed the number correctly but can`t find a way to check if it is correct. I can only see the last digits of the account number. 

Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stre 

There’s no way to see full bank numbers within PayPal. PayPal confirms the bank account when you link it and any problems should be discovered and sorted out within that process.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

stre
New Community Member

Thank you so much for your answer😀

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stre 

You’re very welcome. 😀

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.