Changing preferred payment method to my balance

rosanaDon
New Community Member

Hi, I am trying to send money to a friend but instead of taking it from my balance it wants to take it from my bank card. I have no money there but I have in PayPal. I am trying to change my preferred paying method to my PayPal balance but there is no way. Do you have any idea how I can do it??? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MysticaLAceR
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here, i have no credit/debit or bank account. And ive been using Paypal before through the balance directly! That option is no more when im trying even to shop online 😕 Help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rosanaDon and @MysticaLAceR,

Thank you both for posting and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear that the payment method that you would prefer to use is not presented for the payment that you're trying to make. This is most likely a matter of our security system protecting you by requiring that extra layer of safety that is had in confirming a payment method. That can happen from time to time if there are any risky factors detected. The options you would have are to try the payment again at a later date, or to use a different payment method with your payment.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope that you've already tried it again and had success!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.