Why is Macy's card (Part of Citi) showing up as Wells Fargo card when linked?
Welcome to PayPal's Community Forum! I can understand your concern if the card issuer doesn't match what you see on your PayPal account. Our system is designed to show the issuer's information based on the card number that was entered. I'd recommend trying to add the card details again to ensure everything is correct.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I can’t locate link bank on the website, it’s only showing link card in Wallet Archives
- I'm experiencing a weird issue with my business PayPal any to help me on what I should do? in Wallet Archives
- payoneer account linked to PayPal in Wallet Archives
- NRI in USA, with NRO account, no INR currency available for payment for friends and family in India. in Transactions Archives
- Can't link a bank to my account and the visa card doesn't show as an option. in Wallet Archives