how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bantie 

Do a web search on the game app to see if it is a scam. Some of these games promises payment but do not pay. If these games are for real and really sent payment, it will show on your PayPal account fairly instantly. Even if it is subject to a PayPal hold.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ologunladj76
Contributor
Contributor
I play some games online and theyy reward me with PayPal payment but I did not receive the payment on my PayPal account. Please I need your help on this.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019O
Contributor
Contributor
Me too I think you use the PayPal.me user name
Login to Me Too

Michellesykes19
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem mine is $1300 so far & I have another $500 pending
Login to Me Too

groovygranny195
Contributor
Contributor
I've got $3300 pending the first $200 is supposed to be in my pay pay today, haven't seen it yet
Login to Me Too

How do i get my money from this game tree for money some one please help me
Login to Me Too

Starsfan25
Contributor
Contributor
Me either block go owes me 500 says it has been sent but money not there
Login to Me Too

AprilK1979
I have been playing neonball master to recive money and they said successful sent try to look in my mailbox for the money
Login to Me Too

AprilK1979
I know what you are going through i have up to 2100 supposed to be coming from neonball master n t h ey said sent but i don't see it
Login to Me Too

Dougiefresh50
Yes me too I have 5 payment that say succeed and 2 pending and have another 1100 on there now and I have messaged them and no reply
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.