how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Lizpalmerin9
Contributor
Contributor

Casjoz13
Contributor
Contributor
Iv emailed them over and over again and got no reply.
Login to Me Too

luvingmyalt
New Community Member
How do we get our defund I notice my bank account it took 90 from my account hiw di i get them to pay back then money they owe me for being. Fraud
Login to Me Too

Marcee1962
Contributor
Contributor
I have over $4,000 on this game and I’m still waiting and now there are no more cash out prizes
Login to Me Too

Jessica8888
I'm having that issue to I've won thousands but I've been waiting for weeks.
Login to Me Too

Shawnda0227
Contributor
Contributor
I play two games and I received no money yet it is says in my PayPal account I don't know what's up with PayPal they don't want to get it and get back with you all that's kind of bad and look bad on y'all so I'm about to get me a lawyer because that's alright that's stealing people money so y'all
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shawnda0227 

Please do web search to see if these game apps are scams or not. If PayPal payment was really sent, you would have received notification and a record of payment in your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Caligirl24
Contributor
Contributor
You have 2 options 1. Small claims court but its not worth it because it has a 500$ fee to file a claim with them. 2. Put a lean against them. Wish you the best of luck
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
1010 block fun
Login to Me Too

Chriskandy23
New Community Member

Hello I have redeemed  2 pay pal cards from neonball master one for $200 an one for $300 an iv watches the required videos so how come I can't find money nowhere ???????? Please help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.