how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@galinatovkacha 

???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chuck831
New Community Member

When a game tells me to enter my PayPal account to receive money what do I put my email or my nickname

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chuck831 

Your paypal email address identifies your paypal account for payment OR your mobile number if using the app.

HOWEVER BE AWARE AS...........

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DJEmir
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah sadly I've not found one of those types of games to ever pay, which is why I'm here, to make sure I was entering the proper thing as I was using  my email address and was wondering if I needed to use  my paypal me address or something else. The only mobile games that have actually sent over bitcoin to my Coinbase account have been the set of games owned by Bling I started with "Bitcoin food fight" then added a few of their other games, they actually pay, but they pay very little. Still if you like their games you get paid to play it makes sense at that point and since it's bitcoin and bitcoin has dropped in value now's a good time to add small amounts and then if it goes back up so does the value of what you received.  makes sense since they pay very little we're talking like maybe a dollar after a ton of play and there are a few ads in between every few games etc... so their business model obviously actually works they get paid through the ads we watch and we get paid a few cents here and there after a few ads that make them a few dollars. The other things that have sent actual funds have been a few survey sites I found and those have sent over $5-20 in various alt coins or bitcoin of your choosing, again since it's in crypto the value of what they sent often goes up if you chose the right coin. But as far as coin pusher, solitaire, bingo cash type games most are created with SKILLZ I've not seen one cent no matter how many times I've met all the qualifications watched over 100 ads etc... There is one game that at least is fun Princess rescue that's like those puzzle games you see where you try and rescue the princess and get the gold etc... at least it was fun, but it too never sent a cent. I've also tried a few of the Mist Play and Play-Well mobile game reward program type sites but most do not track your gameplay properly and don;t end up crediting you the proper amount so they too are kind of a waste of time. - DJEmir.com 

Login to Me Too

TommyCoferGophe
Contributor
Contributor

Why can't I get money from my games on my pay pal card?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TommyCoferGophe 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DrJlucky12
New Community Member

Hey pal is an option on the Kentucky lottery gambling site so how can that be against the rules

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DrJlucky12 

Read paypals acceptable use policy.

Any website can add paypal as a payment option however that does not mean you can use it when its against paypal rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Richard-271
Contributor
Contributor
Please am playing cash games but not receiving money to my PayPal account. please help me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Richard-271 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.