how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Jlsnyder
New Community Member

How do I collect from game apps.. I am playing a game and it owes me money to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jlsnyder 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jkelley1168
Contributor
Contributor
When I'm told that a gaming app will pay directly to my Paypal account, and the game says it was successful, but I never can find my funds, how do I know there was actually a payment or not?
Login to Me Too

NasirB
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Jkelley1168 

I am sorry to know that you haven't received the money offered by game. Please note that PayPal doesn't offer any reward for playing games and these are offered by the game. I recommend you to please contact the game support to check more on this. 

Stay safe and have a good day! -Nasir

Login to Me Too

kimberlyarnold9
Contributor
Contributor
How do I receive the money that I've won on some games online, I've tried to cash out but I'm unable to
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kimberlyarnold9 

Did you read the post above yours or any of the previous hundreds of pages?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @kimberlyarnold9

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

PayPal is a payment processor. We do not offer gaming services. If you're experiencing an issue with a gaming service, we recommend reaching out directly to the gaming service you're referring to. We also recommend proceeding with caution as this type of service is very risky and usually too good to be true. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Omalicha1
New Community Member

I don't know why it's always telling me PayPal account error each time I want to redeem or cash out, I've already linked my card the money from my game app

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Omalicha1 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Nigeria.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

galinatovkacha
Contributor
Contributor
Slots for Happy
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.