how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kluselauragmail
Contributor
Contributor
Everytime PayPal keeps rejecting my payouts from my gaming apps that aren't at fault. My guess is that I don't have this set up right to receive it. Should I swing back to a personal account or just switch my settings? Thanks if you can help me.. I'm not going to give up on this.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kluselauragmail 

Is it another of these games that supposedly pay you money for playing them?

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

carladavis133
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know if I'm really getting that money from cash king game app
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carladavis133 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TMarie51
Contributor
Contributor
I just want to know how to get paid from the thousands of dollars I've done on pay pal games
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @TMarie51,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. PayPal does not endorse or support the thought of "game playing for money". PayPal offers a service allowing buyers and sellers, or friends and family to send payments to one another around the globe. Please note that most offers online that sound too good to be true, such as "Play our game and earn real money", aren't real. We apologize that our service's name was used by someone without our authorization that lent credibility to this ad, but thank you for posting about your experience to try and help others.

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mwashington55
New Community Member

I never got my money

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mwashington55 

Most games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nomielee
Contributor
Contributor
I having trouble getting my money to I have won it a scam so I going to stop playing paypal 🙃 games fake
Login to Me Too

Ryan604
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get free money to pay for the game iam playing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.