how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

TODD3342
Someone please explain to me how I get cash from a game. Says I can cash out all I need to do is add my paypal info, then its giving me the run around saying my paypal info isn't correct, when it absolutely is. Helppppp!!!
Login to Me Too

fraticellidamon
Contributor
Contributor
How about we do this. How many members of pay Pal forum received money they won from any of these money game reply to me at fraticellidamon
Login to Me Too

KMansur237
Contributor
Contributor
I have payment withdrawal requests that I confirmed email address, yet funds aren't showing as transactions received yet? Should I set them up on a personal account, instead, or??
Login to Me Too

fraticellidamon
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out 3 1,000$ cards using Pay Pal cards in Hope's there would be no problems cause they have my account wrong They don't recognize me What's Up With That?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fraticellidamon 

How  many times do i need to post this?

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SPARKY1977
Contributor
Contributor
I use my PayPal account for betting and gambling on a regular basis is this a law in the US as I'm in scotland?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SPARKY1977 

Well I am not in the U.S !!!

And if you click on legal bottom right of this page > then select UK from the drop down list > then go down to the acceptable usage policy you will see that  permission has to be received first before using paypal for any gaming or gambling sites.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

SPARKY1977
Contributor
Contributor
Mate I have had NO issues using it to fund gaming and gambling
Login to Me Too

georgiarocks
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get paid from inbox dollars
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@georgiarocks 

Is it another one of these so called games that supposedly pay you money?

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.