how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Wsimmo
New Community Member
I won money on a game and I have cashed out $1000 first to an email that is another PayPal account for me but different email address how do I collect it.
Login to Me Too

Revgudnews
Contributor
Contributor
I just play an online game and I've gotten to the cashout. I request for cashout through PayPal. The platform is requesting for my PayPal account. I need to impute my PayPal account before i can cashout.
Login to Me Too

boogeys
New Community Member
I'm trying to redeem funds from another app. I'm getting a error code saying I need to have a open PayPal account. Obviously I do and transfer funds all the time. What do I do?
Login to Me Too

Hummer5
Contributor
Contributor
I keep trying to put my PayPal account number on a game and it keeps telling me wrong account number
Login to Me Too

Crystald614
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have the Paypal cash prepay Paypal Mastercard prepay And a regular Paypal debit So which card do I put cashouts on?, and how do I cashout from games and surveys?
Login to Me Too

Lisamb1
New Community Member
How do I get my winnings from an app on my PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

Shawnparlier2
Contributor
Contributor
(Shawnparlier)
Login to Me Too

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor
The people who are running the games are lying about transferring the money to your account or it's being stolen from you by the PayPal people after it gets transferred, because I have talked to a few of the in person and text messaging, and you can get a straight answer from any of them. Look up my Facebook page, Mic Erven, it has screenshots of games telling me that money has been transferred to my Paypal account, that was on 5/15/2021. Repost anything on my page so the public can be aware of this false advertising and know that PayPal probably won't help you out with getting your money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichaelErvin 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor
So if it's against PayPal rules to play these games, then why are these games allowed to use PayPal logo??? So, that just makes it easier for PayPal to steal your money that you won.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.