how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,456 REPLIES 6,456

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichaelErvin 

Well i can go to google and find a paypal icon to stick on my website but as I would not be using paypal then how would paypal know?

They can't check every website in the world to see if someone is using their logo >>>

https://www.google.com/search?q=paypal+logos&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB891GB891&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=...

Secondly Paypal would not steal your money as the games are scams and you never get paid any money in the first place, or have you not read the multitude of posts/threads on this forum about them?

They are usually based in Asia somewhere so even if paypal did know that they were using their logo as they are not using paypal as a payment processor there would be nothing they could do about it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Agnuel-magsusi
Contributor
Contributor
I recieve $300.00 in monet ocean. How do i cashout it?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Agnuel-magsusi 

You don't, read the thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Timothy1963
New Community Member

Can someone please tell me how I can link my pay pal account to my online game. I am using a 7 in. android tablet. 

Login to Me Too

Pyarborough
Contributor
Contributor
Does Pay pal actually honor the monies supposedly paid?
Login to Me Too

Carestorm
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have been playing online games and have earned payment but I cannot proceed because i do not know what to enter under "paypal" within the gaming app. Product key has not worked. What info can I provide to them that will allow them to send the cash and identify me in paypal? Thanx
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carestorm 

Try reading my post above yours.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cristalw76
New Community Member
Block puzzles is a scam they don’t pay out what you win and pay pal is connected with this app shall be making a BBB report!!
Login to Me Too

Anna-254
Why is the money that i have withdrawn from games not yet reached me
Login to Me Too

Tafanas13
New Community Member
Hi i. Tafanas13 i have money from gold miner mania but i have not got it how can you help me gwt it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.