You stole my money.

vonmac1
Contributor
Contributor

You stole my money. I have notifications for this situation checked in the settings. I recieved no notification, and there are no overdraft options on paypal. This isnt the first or second time youve stolen my money, but it will be the last. I'm not responsible for your **bleep** up. Every time I use paypal ad a linked account, I check the linked account to make sure Paypal got its money. Your answer is **bleep**.You steal $10 from me every other month or so. I'm not the one. I want my money back, and I want your greedy **bleep** to miss my account with that **bleep** from here on, or its gonna cost you a million dollars down the line somewhere. Overdraft covers a payment when the fuds are not available. Paypal should have declined payment if funds were not available. If Paypal covered the payment anyway, Paypal **bleep**ed up because it just granted an overdraft. Since there are no overdrafts on Paypal, Paypal has no right to collect that money, especially after I checked the linked account and verified that the requested amount of money was sent to Paypal immediately after completing the request. You idiots are doing the same thing to my wife. Put my money back or get suited.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.