PayPal stole my money

lrielc22
Contributor
Contributor

I received $100 and had it on my PayPal balance, I was going to give it to a friend of mine as a gift. But when I woke up, I was surprised that $80 was taken from that $100, leaving $20 on my balance. No activity was shown that took the $80. I have contacted customer service & they’ve done nothing to help. I’ve repeatedly asked for my money back but all they’ve been saying is there was an issue with my bank (when my bank had nothing to do with the $100??). So unfortunate, I’ve been loyal to this company for years, they decided to steal money from me. Unbelievable.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MEDMAJID
Contributor
Contributor
Did you try opening a case for that transaction?
Login to Me Too

lrielc22
Contributor
Contributor
For what transaction? I received $100. It was in my account last night. I was supposed to give it to a friend of mine as a gift, I was going to do that as soon as I woke up. But like I said, it only showed up as $20. And there was no transaction made after the $100 I received. Already talked with customer service who is doing nothing but circling me around.
Login to Me Too

Annjackson
New Community Member
Can u send my money back
Login to Me Too

lrielc22
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.