how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,451 REPLIES 6,451

Laurski
Contributor
Contributor
I have talked to PayPal a zillion times and they keep telling me to get a hold of the games! I’ve won like $5000.00 and can’t get any of it! This if a big time fraud! I’m thinking of calling the BBB SOMETIME SOON! This is total bull crap!
Login to Me Too

LoveMe1974
Contributor
Contributor
I have won on multiple games and they have never let me get a dime on my PayPal I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Does anybody actually get any money on their PayPal or is it all just a big scam?
Login to Me Too

Chipper11
Contributor
Contributor
Do u mean what games I have played several an they have told me to cash out an everything has been confirmed can u help me ?
Login to Me Too

Hotrod78
I'm Having trouble too
Login to Me Too

eriabuwamala47
Contributor
Contributor
Am trying to get my cash out but failled
Login to Me Too

Maeconnie1
Yes it happen to me to i won $200 $300 $500 playing shot bricks breaker and its said the money is success in my paypal account and when i check it wasn't nothing in my paypal account
Login to Me Too

jessejames5319
Contributor
Contributor
I have 2 pay outs from mood to merge
Login to Me Too

JUSBNV
Contributor
Contributor
I feel your pain, I’ve played several games, completed their requirements, cashed out of each games following their rules and am told that my $ has been deposited into my PayPal account. Neither PayPal nor myself have received a penny from any of these games. To date I have cashed out over $3500 with others pending while I suffer through the multiple videos they require you to watch. Contact with them has been a worthless endeavor because they “won’t” & “don’t” reply to my inquiries. Anyone have any ideas on how to file complaints against these so-called games that state that the money has been deposited when you know that they are telling non-trues and aren’t acting in good faith. It’s disappointing & despicable that they’re able to be deceptive and not accountable for not holding up their part. Need help please.
Login to Me Too

Hotrod78
The games am playing Ask for my pp account And I'm still waiting for my $2,300
Login to Me Too

eriabuwamala47
Contributor
Contributor
Imagine I watched all the videos but they are keeping on telling that my money was deposited on my PayPal account once I check nothing is there
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.