how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,456 REPLIES 6,456

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

The best thing to do is contact Google HQ and send them all of your complaints .

Always copy or keep records regarding the date and time the games sent your money to PayPal.

Also make sure that you put down the correct amounts of cash that was supposed to go into your account.

From my point of view we stronger together than apart and I know that you will get a response from Google HQ because I got one and when I read all of it I will let all of you know.

Login to Me Too

Sithembile
How can i contact Google HQ
Login to Me Too

Nannax104u
Contributor
Contributor
Brooker was wondering if you read the response from Google HQ yet and if so what did they say about the situation?
Login to Me Too

JUSBNV
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, once you read the entire message could you please let me know. I have cashed over $3500 with others pending. I’ve emailed them, no responses to my inquiries about my winnings that were never deposited into my PayPal acct. I've taken screenshots of their “confirmations” that the cashouts and the funds were deposited, however neither PayPal nor I have received a penny. I’ve also done my due diligence & checked with PayPal and there are no issues with my account which would prevent deposits into my account. If you are able to provide any information that will help me take the necessary steps for filing complaints I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you & stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Bernicepage8
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have won a lot of gift cards from playing money games how do I receive it on my account or what’s going on with it
Login to Me Too

Marz5
New Community Member
I played a game 2048 cards earned money and redeemed then it was pending for 95 hours after that it was processing for 72 hours and after I watched 300 as it said success an the money was in my PayPal but it's still on 0.00. They said it was transferred to my PayPal on Tuesday its Thursday now can anyone help I'm in new Zealand
Login to Me Too

donna141
Contributor
Contributor
I won money on a game it keeps asking for my real PayPal address what do they want
Login to Me Too

Sithembile
I've won 200 dollars on both symbol pop and block legend and met all the requirements then the response is money transferred to my paypal account but balance is still 0.00. How can you help me
Login to Me Too

marianneporter
Contributor
Contributor
I recently won money from a game,that clearly stated money would go to my Paypal account,but then it pops up and says success to my playpal.i don't even know what playpal is and that is not what it said to start.how do I access money from playpal?
Login to Me Too

HMB828
I have won over 8,000.00 on 2048 and it says it was successfully applied to my playpal and I have no clue what this is and can not find it anywhere. So can someone please tell me how I can collect my money? I'm not a happy camper.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.