how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

Send a email to Google HQ and let them know what is going on and keep records such as the amount, date and the game.

Login to Me Too

Mendy_Hansen
Bot only does 2048 Hexagon never pay, they never respond to emails and PayPal permanently closed my account because of them!!!
Login to Me Too

Ericvandergoltz
Contributor
Contributor
I have play a game 1010 block fun game
Login to Me Too

Stubbs91
New Community Member
Ok I have made money from two games and they both say that the money is in my account an I've waited longer then 7-15 business days!
Login to Me Too

Burnsside
Contributor
Contributor
Did you watch 100 videos
Login to Me Too

Potandpan76
Contributor
Contributor
How do i transfer money from my game
Login to Me Too

SW451
New Community Member
How do i get my money from the 2048 game. It says that $1000 was sent successfully. It says to check my playpal account. How do i do?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SW451 

Hi,

Sorry, but you won’t get money because those game apps are scams/pranks that don’t pay out. Certainly not really going to give you a thousand dollars. It’s too good to be true. Research the game before you play.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jlove24
Contributor
Contributor
Skillz games and solitaire cash pay out! Follow my link Betrayme is my promo code https://games.skillz.com/game/1801?creative_id=referral_1801
Login to Me Too

Tapinu880
New Community Member
Looks like a lot of people having same problem and paypal doing nothing as they are getting free advertising and people signing up, i should of 2000 in my account but it stands at 0
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.