how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Markbennetts
Contributor
Contributor

I put in for Amazon gift card for 300 it didn't work 2 time the three time if it doesn't work they told me to go call for human services what this this please

Login to Me Too

ChristieBlinz
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately, I know exactly how you feel. Going through the same thing. Except they never give HR's number. Just another button that says they are busy try again, in an hour. I've done this over 60 times already. Emailed the developer, no response. Still no money, AS ADVERTISED, and that with over 500 ad's watched. The first reward was redeemed in the beginning of December 2020. Was thrilled that I was going to make money for more Christmas presents. Ugh. Gutted, it never happened. 😥 redeemed amounts: PAYPAL REWARDS. $740.37 $300. And about to cash out at $1000 (I'm at $970.81) AMAZON REWARDS. $300.00 and $1000.. Still researching on how I can legally make them payout my redeemed rewards. There has to be something about false advertising, etc. To violating policy and procedures. 🤦 Good luck in getting this resolved and hopefully paid. 😊
Login to Me Too

Monisue
Contributor
Contributor
If you find out how to hold them to it lmk. Bc I'm getting the same thing. Nice to know after 3rd attempt nothing bc I will quit now. I've got 2000 between cash and Amazon card. Still waiting....
Login to Me Too

Scott3368
I’ve got like half that amount between the 2 so if people think I should quit then I will delete the game. Are there any real legit money making games out there??
Login to Me Too

Walfboi
Contributor
Contributor
There is bout 10 all doing it all the neon ones all the ones that say we ain't fake we pay they are all fake
Login to Me Too

Crystald614
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have found this out myself. First u get the money then u have to watch 30 videos then afyer that 30 it changes to 50, then changes to 100. Really come on now. I think I received 3.72 from 1 game called just dice game. And now I can't find that game. They are starting to be all let down. just another fake adds
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Monisue 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Scott3368
I was hoping it was real but it’s another fake scam game! 🤬😡
Login to Me Too

TinHtooNaing
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Scott3368
I hope the best for you so that’s there hope for you and us!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.