how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Calgary_girl46
Contributor
Contributor
Mine all say pending 1st it says deposit in 3 days but it is over 1 week and still pending.
Login to Me Too

Beaumont37
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing a few games recently and a couple new ones. I have like 1800.00 pending and I believe on another game it says, your card will here in a couple days. That was last Tuesday! It probably is a scam, but you never know. I will play for a couple more weeks, because if it does pay out I could really use that money
Login to Me Too

anfonnichiojone
Contributor
Contributor
For almost two weeks now I've been trying to gain access to funds one by playing games on my cell phone. Unfortunately I have an unable to do so and cannot contact anyone at PayPal to resolve this issue. I am so infuriated right now behind this matter. Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do to solve it
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019ad
New Community Member
They haven't paid me either and the game said it was sent successfully.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019ae
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone got any money from this game, please tell me.ive tried to cash out on 200 300 and 500 and nothing, the 200 said success and after checking my PayPal nothing. I went back to the game and pressed on 200 and again it said this payment will be in your PayPal after 72 hours again so we shall see in 72 hours. This game is p.....g me of
Login to Me Too

flechdynl08
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the issue as you described. They delayed my payment for additional 4 days for monies to hit my account. All it says "pending" on my prospect payments.

Login to Me Too

Levi619
Contributor
Contributor
The first step to all these issues is to contact the game developer. (Be sure to read the time frames and related info in the terms agreement) Let then know that ur payment has NOT posted to ur PayPal account and if it's exceeded the stated time in the terms agreement. Ask them for a transaction number and inform them that if the issue is not resolved in a timely manner u will notify Google play or the apple store of their misleading and/or false statements and promises related to their game. Google play & Apple store both will investigate any complaints about scam apps and games on their platform and remove them if they are with merit (justified).
Login to Me Too

Chyanneclark95
Contributor
Contributor
Ive tried contacting google and the developer about the problem about my money an how i still haven't got it an no one will answer me at all the game i played was owl pop blast an ive waited the time limit an still nothing
Login to Me Too

Chyanneclark95
Contributor
Contributor
Ive tried contacting google and the developer about the problem about my money an how i still haven't got it an no one will answer me at all the game i played was owl pop blast an ive waited the time limit an still nothing
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chyanneclark95 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.