how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

steph-2001
Contributor
Contributor
It is a scam. I contacted PayPal through message and they told me that they are not affiliated with this game. 😪😪 I do not think that PayPal should allow them to advertise their name on the game.
Login to Me Too

Angelgem4u
Contributor
Contributor

leroyisabelle62
Contributor
Contributor
Pas reçu les rachat
Login to Me Too

leroyisabelle62
Contributor
Contributor
Rien de rien je pense que c'est une arnaque de fou
Login to Me Too

Jane_4
Contributor
Contributor
I cashout 1300 still waiting too, but hoping I will receive it, because I received my first cashout $2 it’s say’ s 72hrs work but in the final is 5-10 work, in the 10 days didn’t received but in 11 or 14 days I received it. AND NOW IM HOPING To Received THAT IS BIG CASH THAT CAN HELP ON ME😊😊
Login to Me Too

Lyn32
I (supposedly) won the 800 to PayPal. It also says "processing, wait for your reply"..... Still nothing. From Philippines
Login to Me Too

Mickey122
Contributor
Contributor

This game isnt legit I recommend to all my Facebook friends and now you don't play this game I'm still waiting on my money that they supposedly was to send in my paypal account don't download it don't believe it

Login to Me Too

LuckySpuds
Contributor
Contributor
Lets face it. No-one will ever get a dime from this outfit. We’ve been hoodwinked. Be thankful it didn’t cost you anything. All these games that are play for pay are bogus. I haven’t cashed in one cent and I’ve been playing online since the pandemic hit. PT Barnum was right! Every minute!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.