Transaction hasn't arrived, sending money, transaction time

Dorian-G
Contributor
Contributor

What happened is that I've sold an item (for context approx $80) and the buyer has sent the money to my account, and it hasn't arrived yet in 4 days as of now. We can't cancel the payment, it may be in processing, but we are not too sure, we can't seem to contact PayPal about it neither. The question I have: how much time does it need to arrive to my account? Thank you for any answers!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dorian-G 

Is it showing as pending in your paypal account with a clearance date?

Or is it on hold under the new seller hold policy?

Or can you not see anything on your paypal account at all?

Did you receive a paypal email stating the buyer had paid?

Was does it say on the transaction on the buyers or senders paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dorian-G
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! No neither parties have received emails about the payment nor estimated arrival of the money. It may be because of the new seller policy tho.. Paypal doesn't show anything at neither accounts, only a message (supposedly) that the payment was successful and it took their money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dorian-G 

Paypal payments are more or less instant, even if on hold or pending they would still SHOW in your paypal account balance and paypal account activity.

You say you had a message about successful payment? Where?? Was it an email?

Have you double checked the email address the sender used and made sure it was correct without any typos?

If its not showing in the senders account AT ALL then nothing has been sent??? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Dorian-G
Contributor
Contributor
Yes the email adress was correct! As I said all that shows is a message that said transaction successful and the buyer's money left their account (and haven't arrived to mine). No verification message at all. But apart from this, nothing else shows on the platform. That's the problem here. Nothing shows and the money can't seem to get found
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dorian-G 

As I said all that shows is a message that said transaction successful 

WHERE does the message show???

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.