This payment has been declined by your card issuer

Ahmad_Online
Contributor
Contributor

Hallo everyone,

I made an online shop dropshipping. When i try to pay the Orders on Aliexpress i get the Error :

Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-15 um 16.19.25.png

I have enough money in my paypal account.

did any of you guys have the same problem?

I'm grateful for every tip!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Ahmad_Online,

Welcome to our PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues making a payment. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. This error can occur for multiple reasons. Here's a Help Center article I recommend reviewing first: My payment was declined.  As per the information that you've shared, it seems like the payment has been declined by the card issuer. It is the best idea to contact them to see everything seems to be good on the card, please try the payment again. If you're still running into issues after that, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our representative can help you accordingly. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. 

Good Luck,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ahmad_Online
Contributor
Contributor

hallo Ayesha,

thank you for your Replay.

i already solved the Problem with paypal.

it was a Setting in Paypal, and the customer support helped me 🙂

Thank you again...

Login to Me Too

Obiwen
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Ahmad,

I'm suffering from the same issue now too.

Are you able to tell me what you needed to change in your PayPals settings to fix this?

Kind regards,

Obiwen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.