The last 4 withdrawals from my PayPal account did not go to my bank account.

JanStindl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm new on the forum, although I've been using PayPal for 13 years. I've never had a problem with PayPal, but my last 4 withdrawals from my PayPal account didn't go to my bank account. Although I received confirmation from PayPal that the payment went through. The oldest withdraw was on October 11, i.e. 14 days ago. I called to the bank and they assured me that the problem must be on the side of PayPal or the payment gateway. I tried to solve it on PayPal through the "resolution center", but there they wrote to me without any explanation that it was not an unauthorized transaction and that the case is closed... I have no idea what to do. The money disappeared from my PayPal account but didn't reach my to bank account...

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

vojtech_vojtech
Contributor
Contributor

Today I have received my money finally back - 16.10. and 2.11. transactions - all of them returned during today. So I hope you are all also lucky and get everything back. So far I was chraged for 200CZK for every transaction, I have just asked for refund. What has helped to me was sending messages to an agents as long, as they told me that the case was forwarded to their backoffice to solve. Since that moment it took me about a month to get the money back.

Login to Me Too

Tereza_CZ
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all, I have finally received my missing money today. What a relief!!! I wish you all the quickest solution to your problem and I hope this thread will die soon. It has been terrible. Never again... hopefully.

Login to Me Too

shajby
Contributor
Contributor

I tried a testing withdrawal yesterday (after I removed a bank account from paypal and added it again) and today I got the money so it seems it's working again. (will not use paypal ever again though)

Login to Me Too

JanStindl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I would like to write that after 49 days my problem is successfully solved 😉 I got the money back to my PayPal account and I have already tested on small amounts that I can withdraw money from my PayPal account again. Hallelujah

Login to Me Too

OgnjenK
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem, im waiting for my money since 27december, still nothing...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @OgnjenK

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your withdrawal yet, @OgnjenK. I understand how frustrating that would be. I recommend reaching out to Customer Support and requesting that a trace be filed. You can review the different options for contacting Customer Support on our Help Center here or by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope you receive the withdrawal soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

whereisthemoney
Contributor
Contributor

Finally found this topic. I have the same exact problem here. Czech republic, KB bank, suggestion, that the transaction was sent without prefix. Support agents are not able tu understand what a prefix is or confirm with me, to which account they actually sent the money. This issue is still going on, several cases opened, all of them closed as "resolved". **bleep**. 1.11.2023. Money not back in PayPal, not in my bank account as they see it as successfully transferred. I think, that bank account without the prefix also exists and PayPal somehow managed to delete the prefix before or during withdrawal and someone else with pretty similar bank account like mine, only without the prefix actually got the money. It is absolutely impossible to explain this to Support Agents. Only thing they care about is to close Messages as soon as possible and tell you to wait 5-7 business days. Well I'm here with more then 10 opened Messages, waiting 5-7 business months and yet NOTHING.

Login to Me Too

TheCardiologist
Contributor
Contributor
Though I'm Hungarian, I have the same problem.. paypal customer service is useless, keep saying the transaction is completed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.