Sent money with guest link, how do I get my refunded money back to me?

Arig28
Contributor
Contributor
Sent money with a guest link, now the person is refunding me money to my email that is not connected to my account. How do I get that money?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Arig28

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. Sorry to hear there's been some confusion receiving a refund from someone. No matter how you send a payment, the receiver should see the option to refund on their end as long as the payment has been completed. We do not recommend receiving a refund any other way. If you receive a refund as a payment, the other party may have the opportunity to dispute that payment and have it returned to them. If the other party needs assistance processing a refund, please have them reach out to our Customer Support. 

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Arig28
Contributor
Contributor
Hey Jon thanks for responding! So she did refund me the money, but it is connected to the email that is NOT connected to my PayPal account. How do I get that money?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.