Refund? :(

San_Dra03
New Community Member

Hello guys! I ordered something but they canceled my order two times immediately. On my paypal account it's minus and then instantly the plus of the same amount of money again. The description said that I got the cancellation and the refund before they could use my money from the bank account. Good. But today they used the money from my bank account for the same amount! It's nowhere written on my paypal account and the paypal money isn't used either. Just the minus from my bank. Am I going to get the money back even though the refund is already done officially on my paypal account??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@San_Dra03 

Pending refunds can only happen for two reasons.

1. The seller has issued a refund from their bank account which takes time to process.

2. You funded the payment to the seller using bank transfer. What PayPal do here is credit the recipient on your behalf (so there is no delay in despatching your item). Then if you receive a refund in the meantime they are unable to issue this until the original bank transfer completes.

https://www.paypal.com/cshelp/article/where-is-my-refund-help130

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.