Problem with verification SMS not arriving??

Mime1
Contributor
Contributor

Help! SMS verification code is not coming for a week now service seems to be down.

I have checked with my carrier provider if they are not blocking - they claim nothing is blocked.

Can not add another number since it asks for verification on my primary phone.

When I receive money I get normal PayPal message and email and that part is working - but I can not get SMS with verification code only.

Can not pay any service as it asks me for verification SMS.

Can`t install PayPal app as it says it is not supported in my country (Serbia)....

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mime1 

Last time you posted for help you never said thank you to the moderator that tried to help or leave a kudos.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Adding-and-withdrawing-money/Negative-WITHDRAWAL-limit-and-help-...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mime1
Contributor
Contributor

I apologize for that, I did not know back than about Kudos. Sorry. Doing it now.

Login to Me Too

Mime1
Contributor
Contributor

No help? No one can help me?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mime1

Welcome! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our verification SMS not arriving. I can understand that must be a bit frustrating. It sounds like you've tried what we would normally recommend in this situations. In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for assistance.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.