Problem in durring receive money on my acc

Temp20231103A
Contributor
Contributor

I'm did connect PayPal acc to the Donorbox box service. During my first payment, after entered all payment data, was received this error:
In accordance with the requirements of international law, this operation was rejected.

What I did wrong and why I don't see any warning or error messages in my cabinet? I has liked card to my acc. Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20231103A 

Paypal account holders in the Ukraine can now receive payments with the recent change of policy, but they are restricted to receiving only friends/family payments as per link.

You still can't do commercial transactions and receive goods/services payments and so having a business account is pointless really. Your best bet is to contact customer services and downgrade to a personal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20231103A
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks to reply. My current state of account is necessary, because need to have org to receive donates from Donorbox. No any solutions?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20231103A 

No solutions, you can only receive friends/family payments on a paypal account in your country.

Also not all countries can actually use that option as not all countries have the f/f option.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20231103A
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, then how I can change my acc type to usual? Can you provide instruction or link for it?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20231103A 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Or you could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.