Stripey giraffe scam

Harmonybear
Contributor
Contributor
How do I unsubscribe from stripey giraffe? I don't even know how I signed up! Help please
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Harmonybear 

A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product, and forget to cancel or do not realise that it auto renews. Be careful what you are accepting.

Check if you had a subscription set up and cancel it?
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Stewgrant
stripey giraffe Ltd they managed to a payment out of my account but I'd like to know how they are getting our information cause I know for a fact I hadn't even been on the phone or pc for 2 days when it came up as being take. I cancelled the automatic payment changed the password and started a dispute. That was 2 days ago and the payment still came out of the bank today. Not happy, not sure what site they're even originating from. They probably get thousands of 1 off payments. For the unfortunate few that end up giving them more than 1 payment, pending on the amount it really is a matter for the law most people would do as I have and say for ten buck is it really worth going to the cops about? Probably they're probably making a couple hundred grand a week. Also inform your bank to not let them take from your account. Cyber crime is a big deal these day most of it goes unnoticed as it's hitting thousands of accounts for 10, 20 or 30 cents. still adds up to a hell of a lot if they're doing it every week- day. The fact that it's hitting PayPal suck cause for a long time it's was safe and they were the only ones to ever get your bank details. Have to be careful and report all these types of things or it will keep happening. Ten bucks isn't a lot but on a pension it's bread and milk for a week.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.