Paid to undefined

Elize90
New Community Member
My payment shows paid to undefined but still no money received
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Elize90,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about the payment not reflecting in your account. When someone initiates a payment to your PayPal account, you will always notified by an email with the Payment details and the same will reflect in your activity page. Are you able to see the payment received in your PayPal account? Any payments sent to your account will not appear in the account balance until you complete the registration process by confirming your email address. Have you confirmed your email address? If not, I would recommend you to confirm your email address to receive the payments.

If you have already confirmed the email address and the payment is not in your account, please reach out the PayPal Support team to get this checked further. You can find the contact options of PayPal in this article.

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.