Khayene [removed] is scammer

ADHITIYAWARMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Khayene [removed] Sent money to me and he said the money hold for 3 days. But it's been 5 days The money didn't come in. He provided proof of delivery and shipping history. Is it a scammer? Because the proof of the transaction looks real.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ADHITIYAWARMAN
Contributor
Contributor
which I'm confused about. I've chatted with Paypal's CS and sent a transaction number. Paypal says the transaction number is invalid. but when she asked himself, the transaction number was valid and in the review process.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @ADHITIYAWARMAN

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I understand you haven't received the payment that you were expecting, and I'm sorry to hear that. Anytime someone sends you a payment through PayPal, you will receive an email from us. To determine if the email you received was sent by us, I recommend visiting our Help Center here: How do I spot and report a fake, fraudulent, spoof, or phishing emails? If you determine the email was not sent by us and you had clicked on links within the email, please reset your password and security questions

Alternatively, if you determine that the email was indeed sent by PayPal, there are a couple of reasons you may not be able to see the payment. First, I recommend ensuring that your email addresses and phone numbers are confirmed. After that, you may need to verify your account. If the payment shows up, but it shows pending, you might have a hold, or it was sent as an eCheck. Lastly, if you still don't see the payment, feel free to reach out to Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope this information helps and you do receive the payment. However, if you determine that the email is fake, please follow the steps in the first link to report it. 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too
Solved

ADHITIYAWARMAN
Contributor
Contributor
which I'm confused about. I've chatted with Paypal's CS and sent a transaction number. Paypal says the transaction number is invalid. but when she asked himself, the transaction number was valid and in the review process.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.