I keep getting an error message Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

indiatrauma
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting an error message "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you" despite just trying tse,d money to the same people i have been sending them money for a whiiiile , my phone number and ID and adresse  and everything else are good and condirmed i just get this porblem this morning , tried contacting support and its always "there are no agent"

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@indiatrauma 

Are you using a VPN at all?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

indiatrauma
Contributor
Contributor

Nope , didn't do anything different , just logged in like normal  and tried to send money to a friend (we have been doing transactions for a while) and just like that i've got this problem

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. Thank you @kernowlass for your help on this post, we appreciate all your time and experience.

@indiatrauma, I'm sorry to hear you've been receiving an error when trying to send a payment through PayPal. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? If that doesn't work, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.