How do I STOP a pending payment on my PayPal Cash Card account?

Jenni_M
How do I STOP a pending payment on my PayPal Cash Card account (that's still pending) from actually going through; aside from having to contact the company/site that's trying to charge me; because a PayPal representative has already told me it wasn't something the "resolution center" can do for me when I contacted them through their "chat" messages service. Between the payment still pending; having cancelled and deleted the account I'm being charged for (after only having it 2 hrs at most) as soon as I realized I was going to be charged for the account; and multiple messages to the site and the PayPal rep. to stop the charge, it should be no problem to stop the charge and see it gone. But, I'm still stuck with the charge so far. Does anyone know...? Is there a way to stop pending payments (just the payments that Are Still Pending) before they finalize...??
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jenni_M
That was suppose to say that the "Resolution Center" actually CANNOT do anything for me. Sorry for the mistake, I was trying to be thorough but it's a frustrating topic...
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Jenni_M,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

Usually a pending payment means it has to be authorised by the merchant before it completes.

You can contact the merchant directly and request the deny the authorisation.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.