Automatic payment

7degreez
Contributor
Contributor

It's my first time using paypal and I think I did wrong, I bought a meal plan from a site but without making an account first, so now next month on april 21st it will automatically take my money, I want to pay again only if I want to, I don't want for the site to withdraw the money itself, I can't "cancel" it in "payments" cause I don't see that option... can someone help??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @7degreez,

As the set up was made through a guest check out, you have to contact us to get it canceled. You can reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through Facebook or Twitter for additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

pkkh
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @7degreez 

Thank you for making a Post here. 

I see you would like to cancel an automatic payment that is set up accidentally. If the automatic payment was set up before you created a PayPal account that is if you made the purchase as a guest, then you will not be able to see the subscription in your account. You must contact PayPal directly and get it cancelled. 

If you have set up the automatic payment through your account, you can follow the instructions mentioned in the Article to cancel it. 

Thanks and regards,

Punith 

Login to Me Too

7degreez
Contributor
Contributor

Yes but the thing is I made the payment through paypal without making an account first, so now when I open Settings>payments I don't have that option to decline/stop the automatic payment cause I did the payment without making an account..

How do I contact paypal directly? I can't write them an email or something idk..?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @7degreez,

As the set up was made through a guest check out, you have to contact us to get it canceled. You can reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through Facebook or Twitter for additional assistance.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

7degreez
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted them and they declined it, it's okay, thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.