withdraw money

Temp20230223
Contributor
Contributor

I got some problem. My PayPal funds are eligible for withdrawal but I can't withdraw my money. How can i solve this problem? When ever I trying to transfer money always showing "Right now, we're not able to complete this transaction.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Skyeder
Contributor
Contributor

Same happen to me, I still can't find the solution need help ASAP !!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Temp20230223, and @Skyeder,

Thank you both for joining the PayPal Community Forum and congratulations on your first post! I can definitely understand the frustration you're encountering with being unable to withdraw the funds on your account.

Please first check to see if there's a limitation by visiting the Resolution Center. If there is one that cannot be resolved, funds cannot be withdrawn before 180 days elapse from the time of the limitation, at which time communication regarding withdrawal options will be sent to you.

If there is no limitation but you are still seeing an error while trying to withdraw, please try clearing the cache in your browser or the PayPal app, restarting it, and then trying again. If the problem persists, please do not repeatedly retry the withdrawal - doing so can cause further delay. If the problem persists, please instead contact Customer Service for further investigation and troubleshooting. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for contact options.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.