The managing currency link is lost

Shellamadre
New Community Member
I wanted to convert the money to peso that was sent to me in a different currency from the games I played, and I believe that i already did convert into peso,but it does not appear in the peso currency,there is a number that shows in peso in available balance but if I withdraw it,it says there is no money to withdraw,Why it goes like this?how can I get my money,when there is no managing currency link anymore,I tried to reinstall the app,but still,no change at all.please help ,thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Marina

Hi @Shellamadre,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry you're running into issues converting your balance to another currency. Depending on how you want to withdraw your funds, there may be a minimum amount required. For example, GCash requires at least 500 PHP to Cash In. If you've completed all of the steps in our Help Center to convert the funds into Pesos and you're still unable to withdraw the balance, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Support team for assistance. 

I hope this helps!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.