Pre-approved Payments

CindyBandal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i add new payment method to my fB ads account, unfortunately this message pop up “we’re sorry, we were unable to setup pre approved payments. Please try again later”. What is this mean? I almost message the fb support but they said, the problem is with paypal not them. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CindyBandal wrote:
Hi i add new payment method to my fB ads account, unfortunately this message pop up “we’re sorry, we were unable to setup pre approved payments. Please try again later”. What is this mean? I almost message the fb support but they said, the problem is with paypal not them. Thanks

Try going to your Pre-approved Payments settings and remove or cancel the fb profile and go back to facebook and try to link PayPal again.

Here’s how to view your preapproved payment information:

1. Go to your Profile.
  2. Click  Preapproved payments under "Payment settings."
  3. Click the agreements you want to view.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CindyBandal wrote:

Try going to your Pre-approved Payments settings and remove or cancel the fb profile and go back to facebook and try to link PayPal again.

Here’s how to view your preapproved payment information:

1. Go to your Profile.
  2. Click  Preapproved payments under "Payment settings."
  3. Click the agreements you want to view.

Login to Me Too

kaungkinpyo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @sharpiemarker ,

I have same problem. I can't pay f ads  and get this message "we’re sorry. we were unable to set up Pr-approved payments. please try again later". I don't see this Pr-approved payments under my payment setting as you said. Could you please help me ?Kindly check my attached file.paypal payment section.JPG

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kaungkinpyo 

The site has changed since my post so go ahead and click Manage Automatic Payments. If the facebook is listed there, cancel it and then go back to facebook site to make a transaction and in the process link or set up a new automatic payment agreement with PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

audreytriggers
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've already checked my automatic payments, both the active and inactive tabs and Facebook is not listed there. I tried setting it up again on Facebook, but it still shows the same error. I hope someone can help ASAP, thank you.

audreytriggers_0-1607763362250.png

Login to Me Too

thnrdnsd
New Community Member

I couldn't find the pre-approved payment option under payments. I need to relink my Gcash to my Paypal. how do I continue with this? Please help

Login to Me Too

daphneroseque
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, we have the same problem. Please help me if you already know how to solve the issue. Please don't know what to do 😞

Login to Me Too

jayveepineda49
New Community Member

I still have the same issue as I already cancelled the pre-approved from facebook. Any other solutions?

Login to Me Too

lhanz16
New Community Member

Akbar359
Contributor
Contributor

I can't find the payment setting on my profile.

I am facing the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.