Paypal to GCash fund transfer problem

gpmasiglat
New Community Member

Is anybody else having problems with transferring their funds to GCash? It says 'This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later.' but I cannot find any this maintenance on PayPal status page. How long do you think this will last? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
125 REPLIES 125

airaclaveria
Contributor
Contributor
I feel youu!!! Im so disappointed!!!! We havent eat our breakfast and lunch yet because of this paypal maintenance **bleep**!!!
Login to Me Too

abierajenneylyn
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here...up to now still not fix
Login to Me Too

Mysavings
Contributor
Contributor
This is so frustrating Paypal wtf is this!? Please fix it!
Login to Me Too

Nopaks28
Having the same issue too
Login to Me Too

Paulinemay
Me too! I hope they can fix it within today. I've been checking it from time to time still getting the error. Kinda frustating and disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Bishop0128

Same here! I hope they can fix it within today. I've been checking it from time to time but still getting the error. Its really frustrating and Im very much disappointed.

Login to Me Too

Jezjeanne
Contributor
Contributor
Its been 24hrs since. I tried cashing in - since saturday morning 4am to be specific. Still unavailable.
Login to Me Too

Moniqueseva24
Contributor
Contributor
Me too😣
Login to Me Too

MarkLaplana
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah me neither.. I urgently need that money for my grandmother's medications. Paypal please do something.
Login to Me Too

ireneandoy2009
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issue up until now..Paypal must do something about this.. This has been an issue since yesterday and its really frustrating..I even tried all the troubleshooting steps on my own just to somehow help resolve the issue but none of those steps worked..Hope paypal will fix this issue WITHIN THIS DAY...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.