Oh whatever!

EyesShiningAngr
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, today I unlinked my bank account from my paypal account. Now I find I cannot fund my paypal account from my betfair account -- the money gets bounced back.  Is it not permitted to fund one's paypal account from a source other than a bank account unless one has a bank account linked?  Or is it some sort of technical problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @EyesShiningAngr,

Thank you for your post, and welcome back to the PayPal Community Forum! 

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to receive payments from this payer. It may be possible that the payer requires a Verified account in order to send your payments. Removing your only bank may have changed your status. Keeping your bank account linked to your account helps you in many ways, one of which is your Verified status. Please also note that removing and readding your bank too many times can cause it to become locked for use as a security measure, so leaving it on your account and confirmed is the best way to avoid that in the future.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.